I solve problems through design.
More than a graphic designer, I see myself as a creator, conveying stories and images. With my head filled with innovation, I create solutions, provoking emotion in the public. All this on the border between art, craft and technological innovation, always with a black coffee and the word of God within arms reach. I will always proudly battle the storms of pixels.
My philosophy is quite simple. It is to turn ideas into inspiration and find creative solutions, in order to spread important ideas and inspire others to take action. I am responsible for the conceptual development and implementation of design projects both in print and digital formats.
- 2017 Silver American Advertising Federation ADDY
- 2016 Silver American Advertising Federation ADDY
- 2015 Bronze American Advertising Federation ADDY
- 2015 Code for the Kingdom Hack-A-Thon Best of
- 2015 Code for the Kingdom People's Choice Award
- Advanced Google Analytics